Staying Silver Fox Squeaky Clean:
Your Silver Fox staff stays on top of keeping our facility clean and disinfected with top of the line products. We do our best to keep you all safe and healthy from any bacteria that may cause harm. However, it is up to you to stay on top of your personal hygiene before, during and after training!
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Be sure to have clean gear to train in (if staying for multiple classes try to bring extra gear to wear)
2. Wash your hands after using the bathroom.
3. Keep all cuts, especially new ones, cleaned and covered.
4. Avoid touching your eyes and biting your nails during training.
5. Keep your finger nails and toe nails at a short length
6. Don’t wait too long to shower after training
7. If you feel under the weather stay home to avoid spreading any illness
Skin infections and most sickness can be easily avoided if you take care of yourself and stay thoughtful of your training partners. Let’s try our best to stay happy and healthy, especially with flu-season right around the corner!
– See you on the Mats